Friday 27 July 2012

The Twilight Zone

What a beautiful, glorious Friday.

I booked today off work a month or so ago with the aim to spend the afternoon writing.  Like every day this week, the sky is blue and it's baking hot so I am very happy to be at home with all windows and doors open.  I have two contented guinea pigs who are fast asleep and one hot and bothered one who's been hiding for the majority of the week.
Today started well, I tidied and cleaned the house (can't write in a dirty house, can I?), I put the washing on and changed the bed, I made my lunch and accidently watched half of a film and then finally I turned my laptop on...and went on Facebook and Twitter.

But here I am, finally, with this week's installment of The Twilight Zone!


Read part six here.
Read previous installments here.


No comments:

Post a Comment