Friday 14 September 2012

Embrace the filmy goodness



I realised today that it has been a very long time since I went to the cinema!  So I thought I’d give a taste of what is coming up and what I have a desire to spend my money on seeing.

Looper (29 September)
Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt in an action sci-fi film?  Yes please!



Frankenweenie (17 October)
Tim Burton back to basics, says it all.




The Hobbit (14 December)
I really don't need to say anything, do I?

 
And what’s on at the moment that I wouldn’t mind seeing?  Hmm, if only I could find someone to drag along with me…

Paranorman
I 'it 'y 'ong, 'oes 'at 'ount?



The Watch
Personally I'm not keen on Ben Stiller but I love Vince Vaughn and sci-fi comedies.  Two against one!



And the films I’ll happily watch when they reach my television screen?


  • Hope Springs
  • Lawless
  • Dredd
  • Total Recall



What do you want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment